Are there best feeling condoms for her that are safe and pleasurable?…
It’s a common believe that having sex with a condom is not pleasurable. BUT are there Are there any condoms that feel like nothing out there?…
To spice up your sex, whether the focus is climaxing pleasure or endurance, we have researched and assembled the most pleasurable condoms on the market that will blow her mind.
What Are The Best Condoms For Her?
- 1 What Are The Best Condoms For Her?
- 2 1. Trojan Condom ENZ Lubricated.
- 3 2. OKAMOTO Crown Condoms 100 Pack.
- 4 3. Durex Performax Intense Condom, 24 Count.
- 5 4. Okamoto 0.04 Zero Zero Four Condoms 24 pack.
- 6 5. LifeStyles Ultra-Sensitive Condoms, 40ct.
- 7 6. Trojan Magnum Xl Lubricated Condoms, 12 Count.
- 8 7. SKYN Original Condoms, 24ct.
- 9 Buying Guide For The Best Feeling Condoms For Her
Trojan is America’s number one brand when it comes to making the best types of condoms for pleasure.
Trojan Condom ENZ Lubricated is one of the best feeling condoms for her and it is made of high quality latex to protect both parties from sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy, HIV and other issues.
- Trojan Condom ENZ contains a silky smooth premium lubricant so you don’t need any more lubrication to have comfortable and sensitive intercourse.
- The condoms feature a very classic design with a special reservoir tip to provide safety and also enhance sensitivity.
- They are electronically tested for reliability and they don’t expire for three years so the 36 pack will last you a long time.
- These condoms are very affordable especially if you buy online and they have a silky smooth feel that is easy to put on and remove after use.
Oil based lubricants can damage these condoms.
OKAMOTO Crown Condoms are some of the best condoms for pleasure because they are the thinnest in the market.
- Okamoto Crown condoms have a pink color so they resemble the penis in a way making the whole thing look natural.
- Despite being the thinnest condom, Crown is very durable and they don’t break easily because they are electronically tested for dependability.
- They are some of the most affordable condoms in the market and only expire after two years.
- The condoms are already lubricated with a reservoir tip for safety and they are non-contoured.
- They are not great for huge penises.
Durex Performax Intense is hands down the best condoms for women’s pleasure despite being male condoms.
- On top of the ribbed and dotted design, these condoms also have a silky smooth lubricant on the outside that makes going in very easy and comfortable for both parties.
- The condoms contain a heat activated climax control lubricant on the outside to ensure the man does not climax too soon so they prolong the sexual experience.
- Durex Performax Intense smells amazing and they have a shape that is easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- They are 100% reliable because they have been electronically tested for strength.
- They slide out easily sometimes non-intentionally.
Okamoto are the makers of Crown and Beyond Seven condoms which are known to be among the best thin condom in the world.
- Okamoto 0.04 Zero Zero Four Condoms are so thin that you feel as if you are wearing nothing which is awesome.
- They are lightly lubricated to make penetration comfortable and they allow maximum sensitivity.
- 004 fits very snugly and they don’t slide off accidentally.
- Though they are made of latex, 004 don’t smell bad at all even after sex.
- They are tested for quality and will not expire for two years.
You may need to add some lubricant because they are only slightly lubricated.
It is without a doubt that most people especially men hate using condoms because they reduce the sensitivity experienced during sex.
- LifeStyles Ultra-Sensitive Condoms are the most comfortable condoms for men because they are roomier so they fit like a glove and are easy to wear.
- These condoms are odorless so they won’t put you off.
- Though the latex is thinner than most of the other condoms available out there, LifeStyles Ultra-Sensitive Condoms are burst-proof.
- The condoms have a special reservoir tip to enhance safety and comfort.
- These condoms that feel like skin are specially lubricated to enhance comfort during penetration and they are specially lubricated to add pleasure.
- No complaints at all.
Though most women do agree that size does not matter when it comes to pleasure, it is different if you want to use a condom.
If you have an extremely big penis in length or girth, Trojan Magnum Xl is designed just for you. These condoms are 30% larger than all XL condoms so your large penis will not be suffocated and constricted to death.
- Trojan Magnum Xl has a tampered base to give you a secure fit. Since these condoms are very large, the tampered base ensures they won’t slide off during use unless you pull them out yourself.
- The Magnum Xl is made of high quality latex with a special reservoir at the end so there will be no tear, break or leakage whatsoever.
- Each and every condom on the pack is electronically tested to ensure reliability even if you are going for marathon sex.
- They are silky smooth and contain some lubricant.
- The lubrication is very minimal and the smell is off-putting.
7. SKYN Original Condoms, 24ct.
What is the best condom to use for pleasure? The best feeling condom should give you a natural skin to skin sensation and not react with your body in any way.
- SKYN Original Condoms are incredibly soft, comfortable and sensitive such that you feel like you are not wearing a condom.
- This condom is one of the strongest types out there even more than latex and it is well lubricated with a long-lasting smooth lubricant.
- The straight shape and reservoir end makes the condom very safe because it’s easy to put on and will not allow any leaks or tears.
- SKYN Original Condoms easily stretches and conform to the shape of your penis to give you an extra ordinary feeling.
- There is no rubbery latex smell.
- There are a few complaints that they are too tight.
Buying Guide For The Best Feeling Condoms For Her
There are many reasons why men and women choose to use condoms starting from protection against STIs and pregnancies, adventure and even as a means to slow down climaxing.
Whatever your reason may be, choosing the best feeling condoms for her and him will ensure you still get to enjoy good relations without compromising on the intensity and sensation.
If you want to get the best condom for her, here are a few guidelines to look at;
The texture of a condom matters most because it will determine how intense the sensation will be to both the man and the woman.
Most of the best condoms for her pleasure today try to be as thin as possible so that the man will not be denied of that natural skin to skin feeling.
New designs with nodules and ribbing have also come up to heighten the sensation on the woman so they can also enjoy sex more.
Though originally most of the best condoms for girl’s pleasure did not have any flavor and scent, today manufacturers are trying to cover up the latex smell with a sweet fruity scent and flavor to make things exciting.
Discuss with your partner what kind of flavor you would both like or experiment with a few to see what works best.
Size plays a huge role in how comfortable the man will be when he is wearing it because if it’s too tight, the penis will not enjoy the action.
Too loose or large fit in male or female condoms is also not good as it can slide off and leak exposing you to what you were trying to protect in the first place.
Some of the best condoms for female pleasure are regular size but there are extra-large sizes for people who are well endowed.
The best feeling condoms for her will not only protect you from bad stuff but also help you to enjoy yourself more as you will have no fear.
However, you must check the expiry date of the best condom for female pleasure before buying as expired condoms are useless.