Every single man on earth deserves a recliner to kick back and relax after a long day at work. However, if you are particularly huge, it can be hard to find the best recliner for big and tall man that doesn’t feel like its collapsing…
The best recliner for tall man should offer support when you are lying down and also help you get up with ease.
Recliner-lift chairs with high weight capacity are the best because they a strong and you won’t struggle to stand up.
Heavy Duty Recliners For Large Man.
- 1 Heavy Duty Recliners For Large Man.
- 2 1. Stallion Comfort King Chaise Wallsaver Big and Tall Recliner.
- 3 2. Flash Furniture MEN-DA3439-91-BRN-GG Dark Brown Leather Rocker Recliner.
- 4 3. Lane Stallion Comfort King Recliner For Heavy Person.
- 5 4. Easy Comfort LC-100 Infinite Position Lift Chair.
- 6 5. Mega Motion Easy Comfort Superior 3 Position Heavy Duty Big Lift Chair.
- 7 6. Lane Furniture Stallion Recliner, Praline.
- 8 7. Roundhill Furniture Brandan Bonded Leather Dual Rocker Recliner Chair.
- 9 Buying Guide for the Best Recliner for Big and Tall Man
These recliners for tall men are constructed with hardwood frames featuring mortise and tenon so it is suitable to handle heavy men up to 400 pounds.
- Stallion Comfort King Chaise Wallsaver Recliner offers full-body recline and when it’s the same size as a king-size mattress so it’s ideal for tall men.
- ThIS big and tall recliner chair is heavily padded everywhere including the arms for maximum comfort and the seat is very spacious.
- The seat and back cushions are attached so they don’t slide when you lie down and the high tension areas are reinforced to ensure durability.
- This recliner is very easy to set up and the shipping is free in USA.
- It does not recline all the way down and the footrest goes above the height of the chair.
Flash Furniture is a big name when it comes to making great recliners for tall person.
- The leather soft upholstery is not just pretty to look at and clean but it’s also extremely soft and durable.
- This tall man recliner is very comfortable thanks to the easy level recliner and overstuffed padding on the seat, back and arms.
- MEN-DA3439-91-BRN-GG is large and can handle someone close to seven feet and 350 lbs.
- The chair reclines fully and the seat and back are roomy enough so you can turn and toss comfortably.
- The leather soft material wears out fast and flakes.
The chair is as long as a king size mattress when it’s fully reclined and it’s able to handle 500 pounds.
- This chair is very easy to assemble as it ships in two pieces only so you just have to join them.
- It has a wall saver design such that when you recline, the chair shifts forward so you have the space around is fully utilized.
- On top of being a heavy weight bearing chair thanks to the strong frame, this chair also features very durable and soft material so it will hold up for many years.
- This recliner for tall man is plush and soft so you can sleep like a baby not to mention your feet will not be dangling in the air or folded
- No single complaint yet.
This chair has dual motors that make it easy for the chair to recline flat and also come up easily when you need to get up.
- The chair is very easy to operate as there is a button you need to press to recline or rise up quickly.
- The electric motor makes rising and reclining smooth and quick so the user does not have to use their energy to get up from the chair.
- Easy Comfort LC-100 is very comfortable thanks to the padded roll arms and seat from head to toe.
- It’s ideal for tall people because it has 41.5’’ height and there is a side pocket to store your remote, phone and magazines.
- It’s a bit narrow so not ideal for plus size individuals.
The heavy duty lift chair is very large and strong enough to handle up to 500 lbs.
- This chair can recline to three positions; closed, partial recline and full recline if you need to sleep.
- It’s a very comfortable chair that features split back design, chaise seat and generous padding from toe to head.
- Superior is made with furniture grade hardwood and it features heavy duty steel lift mechanism so it’s very durable.
- Other great features include a side pocket for small items and back up battery in case there is a blackout.
- The back and foot rest move together so you can’t lift your legs without reclining.
The chair reclines fully to a king size mattress length and it can support 500 lbs. comfortably.
- Lane Furniture Stallion Recliner features heavy duty construction and reinforcement in high wear areas so it will hold up for years.
- It has a wall saver design so when you hit recline, the chair moves forward so you can use all the space at the back.
- This chair has a Hide-A-Chaise design that ensures the extra-large seat and footrest is very comfortable when reclined.
- Though the fabric is very tough and durable, it’s also very soft on your skin and not itchy at all.
- Pulling the lever to put the footrest up takes a bit of practice because it’s hard.
Roundhill Furniture Brandan Bonded Leather Chair is one of the most affordable recliner rocker chairs in the market.
- Roundhill Furniture Chair is oversize in all dimensions so it’s very ideal for tall and large individuals.
- The unique upholstery brings a fresh beauty to your home and it is easy to clean every day.
- This chair has pillow top arms, plush seat and back cushions to enhance comfort and the footrest is simply a cherry on top.
- The chair is built on a strong hardwood frame and steel rocker base with sinuous springs so it’s durable and very strong.
- The leather will rip and flake in time and some say the springs break also.
Buying Guide for the Best Recliner for Big and Tall Man
There are plenty of options in the market for good recliners for tall people but when buying the best recliner for big and tall man, you must consider these factors;
One of the main disadvantages of being a heavy person is that things like chairs tend to break when you sit on them.
The best recliner for big and tall man must be made with furniture grade hardwood or steel and reinforced on the edges so that it won’t give out to weight.
Recliners for heavy weight people are not cheap so you cannot afford to be buying a new one every few months so durability is key when choosing one.
One thing synonymous with big people is that they are wide and some very tall.
The best recliner for heavy men should have a very tall back and seat so your head will not be leaning backwards and the legs don’t dangle on air.
You should be able to lie straight on a recliner when it’s fully reclined and have space to turn and toss comfortably.
Be sure that you know your exact weight so the recliner you buy can handle your weight.
Most big and tall recliners can handle between 350 to 500 pounds without breaking so you should buy a chair with high weight capacity.
Recliners heavy people need are all about making life easier and comfortable at home and the more the features a chair has, the more comfortable it will be.
Such features include electric lift that will make it easy for you to rise, recline and get up from the chair.
You can also buy a chair with side pockets so your remote, phone and anything else you need is close by instead of falling on the floor.
Make sure that your best recliner for big and tall man is blending well with your home décor so that it won’t look out of place.
Every chair is available in numerous colors to choose from and some are very neutral if you don’t want screaming colors.