Did you just say best safe deodorant for child?
Yes I did;
But why should a kid use deodorant…?
On top of being overly exposed to sexual and technological stuff, kids nowadays also hit puberty a few years earlier than the last generation.
Hormonal changes and other external factors such as chemicals in food and environment make kids to start smelling sweat as early as 8 and 9 years of age so they need the best safe deodorant for children.
The best deodorant for young child should be mild, chemical free and in form of roll on or cream because sprays are harmful.
If you can find the best deodorant safe for kids, your child will not have to worry about sweaty smell and being teased at school.
What Kind Of Deodorant Is Safe For Kids?
- 1 What Kind Of Deodorant Is Safe For Kids?
- 2 1. Kids Natural Deodorant for Girls – Unscented.
- 3 2. Kids Natural Deodorant for Boys.
- 4 3. Truly’s – All Natural, Long Lasting Organic Cream Deodorant.
- 5 4. Keep It Kind Fresh Kidz Girls Natural Deodorant.
- 6 5. Kids Deodorant for Boys (HERO) Twin Pack.
- 7 6. Primal Pit Paste All Natural Coriander Sage Deodorant.
- 8 7. Green Tidings Organic All Natural Deodorant.
- 9 Buying Guide for the Best Safe Deodorant for Child.
The deodorant is very safe to use on children as there will be no itching or hurting rush on your kids armpits.
- The deodorant is made from natural antibacterial and safe natural sources making it very gentle on skin and effective on your children’s skin thus no worries of harsh rashes and allergic reactions on your child.
- The Kids Natural Deodorant for Girls is unscented and does not leave any white residue thus you are guaranteed that your child’s clothes will not be stained.
- It is very strong and effective thus allowing your kid to have an active life style while still remaining fresh and odor free all day.
- Some kids had an allergic reaction after using it.
This natural deodorant for kids will allow your champion to have all the fun on the field with no worries.
- This is one of the safe deodorants for kids as it is made from safe, effective and natural sources.
- It has no aluminum Chlorohydrate, Propylene Glycol or Parabens. It is clearly natural and you have no worries of allergic reactions on your kid’s armpits.
- The Kids Natural Deodorant for Boys is very gentle on skin and very effective as it will stay all day long even after a long day of various activities.
- The deodorant is very easy to use all you need is to apply it in the morning after a shower and it’s not bulky thus your kid can have it in his locker and apply after shower.
- There are complaints that it does not work that after using it the kids still have the bad odor.
With this deodorant you don’t have to worry of bad odor again.
- This deodorant is fragrance and chemical free as it is made from natural and organic materials like coconut oil, sugar, honey and backing powder.
- The natural sources used are very effective as they have good properties which sooth and moisturize the Childs skin thus reducing the chances of itching on the armpits.
- These kids deodorant comes in a BPA and PVC free food safe plastic containers which are very easy to open and close.
- The Truly’s Natural Organic Cream deodorant does not sting nor stain thus you don’t have to worry of your kids white clothes being stained.
- The coconut smell does not last and to some, the baking powder affects the kids causing rashes under the kids’ armpits.
The deodorant has been specifically designed for younger, sensitive skin but can also be used by adults.
- The deodorant is strong and effective as it stays all day long and protects your Childs armpits from inhibiting the growth of bacteria which is the cause of body odor.
- It is made with natural ingredients thus there are no dangerous chemical in it like Aluminum, alcohol or parabens which may damage and cause rashes on your kids armpits.
- The Keep It Kind Fresh Kidz Girls Natural Deodorant is hip, aesthetic and trendy thus perfect for your teen as they love things that are cool and classy.
- With this deodorant you not need to worry of clothes being stained or having marks under the armpits.
- There are complaints that the deodorant does not work.
This natural deodorant is specifically designed for tweens ages 6 to 13.
- This deodorant is very safe and effective as it stays all day long allowing your boy have fun with no worries of bad odor.
- The Kids Deodorant for Boys (HERO) Twin Pack leaves no residue and neither will you have a sticky feeling after applying it.
- It is made from purely natural ingredients which are safe thus you don’t have to worry about allergic reactions on your Childs armpits.
- This deodorant is bio- degradable thus you don’t have to worry about its effect on the environment.
- There are no complaints yet.
Primal Pit Paste All Natural Coriander Sage Deodorant is one of the best deodorants for kids that you can have in your home.
- This deodorant is made from many ingredients one of them is baking soda which is a natural remedy known for neutralizing odor causing bacteria produced in the armpits.
- The organic coconut oil and Shea butter are potent anti- microbial agents which help in soothing the young skin.
- This deodorant does not stain your clothes and after application but you need to let it be absorbed before you wear your clothes.
- The Primal Pit Paste All Natural Coriander Sage Deodorant is very easy to use and it’s very effective as it stays all day long.
There are complaint that the deodorants tends to burn armpits causing discoloration and very harsh rashes which are very painful.
This deodorant is top rated and the best-selling deodorant in the market and this tells you that many parents prefer it.
- This unique deodorant is made from very natural ingredients like the cassava plant and it is high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to ensure that it soothes, softens and moisturizes the skin.
- The tube is BTA- free which means that it is recyclable and thus you don’t have to worry of polluting the environment.
- It is very easy to use and very portable as it can fit in your hand bag or even the gym bag.
- It is effective as you can stay fresh all day long and it can be used by both children and adults.
After a few weeks of use there are complaints that the deodorant tends to burn the armpits causing the skin to pill.
Buying Guide for the Best Safe Deodorant for Child.
It goes without saying that you cannot just pick any deodorant on the shelves for your child because their skin is young, sensitive and very reactive.
Any safe deodorant for child must contain ingredients that not only neutralize odor by killing bacteria but also soothes the delicate skin such as shear butter and almond oil.
Apart from the ingredients, here are some of the other factors you should consider in order to get the best deodorant for kids under 10;
The best deodorant safe for children should be able to keep bad smell at bay and last for 48 hours.
Children are very active especially at school where they have to run and play ball meaning they also sweat a lot and therefore need a deodorant that will stop the sweat from smelling all day long.
Just like adults like products that are packaged to suit who they are, kids also want products meant specifically for them.
The best deodorant for toddlers should be packaged in a child friendly container that attracts little girls or boys to it.
Most children wear bright colored clothes that easily stain and that can be embarrassing.
The best safe deodorant for child should not stain or damage your clothes at all. A deodorant should be absorbed by the skin in a matter of seconds so by the time you wear your shirt, there will be no wet residue on the armpits.
It is very important that children feel free and comfortable all day long so they can do what they do best.
A good deodorant for kids should be easy to apply as soon as you shower and it must not feel sticky or leave white patches on your armpits.
Buying the best safe deodorant for child is a great way of ensuring they stay fresh all day long. However, you must also teach your child good hygiene and healthy living so the sweat will not be as smelly.